Skip to content
Brooks Engineering Associates, P.A.
- Formed in 2001
- Quartered in Asheville, NC
- Multi-Disciplined Engineering Firm
- From Surveying Services to Civil Engineering
- Capacity for a Wide Range of Projects
- Small Civil Projects to Large Public Projects
Complete Civil / Site Engineering Services:
Grading Plans and Erosion Control
- Cost effective and efficient grading plans reduce project costs.
- Challenging terrain is properly engineered with appropriate methods.
- Steep sites with correct slope retention systems routinely solved.
- Properly designed erosion control systems protect the site from regulatory trouble.
- Staff are in close contact with local regulators to ensure design approval.
- The permitting process is greatly improved with the right design the first time.
- Best management practices are included in our stormwater management design.
Wastewater Collection Systems
- Design of large and small systems for commercial or municipal use.
- Extensive expertise in lift station and residential low pressure systems.
Wastewater Treatment and Disposal Systems
- Process design and complete engineering services from single residences to large community projects.
- Specific services are available for industrial applications.
- On-site wastewater systems permitted through the onsite water protection section or irrigation systems permitted through Division of Water Quality.
Potable Water Systems
- Process design and complete engineering services for residential, commercial and industrial needs.
- On-site systems available to serve large apartment complexes that require fire protection.
- We are well versed with the latest regulatory permit requirements.
- Including well and wellhead construction and water management plans.