Professional Civil Engineer/Land Surveyor
Areas of Expertise
- Over 13 years experience in Land Development Commercial Sites and Subdivisions;
- Permitting Water, Sewer and Stormwater
- Topographic, Boundary, ALTA and Subdivision Plats
- Construction Staking
- Trico Engineering Consultants – Charleston, SC
- Associate Engineer US Coast Guard Reserve – Georgetown, SC
- Boatswains Mate US Navy – Charleston, SC Boatswains Mate
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- North Carolina Professional Engineer
- NC Professional Land Surveyor
- SC Professional Land Surveyor
- The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Associates in Science & Engineering Technology Trident Technical College, North Charleston, SC
Public Sector Projects
UNC-Asheville – Carmichael Hall
BUNCOMBE COUNTY, NC
Worked closely with project architects to provide site development for new multi-story classroom/staff office building built per L.E.A.D./GREEN standards. Provided site grading, drainage, erosion control and utility plans for development.
Wilkes Community College – Ashe Campus
CLASS AND LAB ADDITION
Provided site demolition, grading, drainage and utility plans for campus expansion into existing parking area.
Greenville Sewer Relocation
Worked with local sewer authority, City of Greenville and SCDT, moved existing sewer infrastructure for new roadway.
Private Sector Projects
Prepared site engineering plans for new Arby’s restaurant.
Panera Bread Company
Asheville, NC Provided site demolition, grading, drainage, utility and landscape plans for a new bakery/restaurant facility.
Site development, engineering plans and calculations for the development of two 300,000 sq. ft. distribution warehouses, associated roadways and infrastructure.
Private Residential Projects
Reems Creek Village
Provided planning, development, permitting and engineering plans for a 59-lot single-family subdivision.
Mountain Living Community
Site engineering plans, permitting documents, calculations for development of 28-unit condominium complex.
The Preserve at Little Pine
Conducted boundary survey and platting of a 184-acre conservation bound subdivision.
Reems Creek Village
Provided platting for a 59-lot single-family residential subdivision. Conducted construction staking for roadway, water and sewer infrastructure.
Provided construction staking and as-built surveying for multi-building condominium project.
Provided ALTA survey for existing supermarket development.
Conducted topographic survey for the design of an on-site wastewater treatment system for a 128-unit campground facility.